Some of the major Mindmapping Thought Leaders will be presenting and sharing mindmapping best practices at the upcoming IQ Visual Mapping Conference this October.
If you are interested in Mindmapping or think you would be interested in Mindmapping you should attend this conference!
Here are the details:
Date: October 2-3, 2008
Location: College of St. Elizabeth, 2 Convent Road, Morristown, NJ 07960 USA
Presentations at the conference will include:
- Project Mapping: Visual Thinking in Project Management
- Utilizing Visual Mapping for Personal and Professional Motivation and Goal Setting
- Increasing Personal and Business Productivity through Visual Mapping Strategies
- Visual Mapping as a Systematic Framework for Business Improvement
- Visual Mapping Software- Tools of the Trade
- Using Visual Mapping Tools for Marketing Your Business
- Using Visual Mapping Tools in Academia
And if that isn’t enough to entice you to go. Chuck Frey, a Mindmapping Thought Leader and Author of the Mindmapping Manifesto, on his blog site gives you 10 more reasons:
Here are the top 10 reasons why this is a don’t-miss conference:
- It’s an opportunity to increase your value to your employer by becoming a more visually-oriented thinker, decision maker and problem solver.
- Learn how to take your company’s information management strategies to the next level of effectiveness.
- Discover how to use visual mapping as a systematic framework for business improvement.
- Learn how visual mapping can help you to streamline your business processes and procedures.
- Learn about the latest trends in visual mapping software.
- Discover how to develop a comprehensive and effective marketing plan utilizing visual mapping
- Network with and learn best practices from your fellow visual mappers.
- Realize your information management potential and conquer information overload.
- Reframe your understanding of information and knowledge capital.
- Become a superior information manager who can utilize and integrate linear and non-linear information models in your research, reports and projects.
To Register click here.